CAR HIRE IN LONDON
London Car Hire with AvisRelax and enjoy your London car rental with Avis, and benefit from the peace of mind that comes with:
- Over 60 years’ car hire experience.
- A commitment to the highest levels of service.
- Convenient pick-up locations around London.
- Options like GPS, child seats and one-way car hire from London.
- Green cars, luxury cars, family cars and fun cars.
- 24 hour, weekend, weekly or monthly car hire in London.
Address & Contact DetailsLondon Heathrow Airport T3-4, Northrop Road, London, TW6 2QA. Tel: 03445446000
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Places to visit in LondonLondon is a leading global city, with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence.
London by car hire
- Take in the capital’s main sites, like Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, shopping in Oxford Street and Camden Town, the West End theatre district and a host of free museums and galleries.
- Enjoy driving for driving’s sake, with a spin around the British countryside in your rental car, perhaps with the top down.
- Discover monk holes, darts, real ales and increasingly fine dining in a typical British setting of a country pub.
- Visit some castles (Leeds, Eynesford, Hever, Rochester, Windsor, Guildford, Cooling, Berkhamsted) and cathedrals (St. Paul’s, Westminster, Canterbury, Winchester, Guildford, Rochester).
- Enjoy the short drive to the sea-side at Brighton, nicknamed ‘London by the Sea’.
- Discover quintessentially English culture amongst the River Thames, village green and royal architecture at Richmond, and stroll around neighbouring Kew Gardens and Kew Palace.
- Take in the many sites of Kent, the Garden of England, or drive to the South Downs for a day’s walking across the rolling hills.