|Start time||End time||Price|
New York Car Rental with Avis
Avis car hire New York
Relax and enjoy your New York car rental with Avis, and benefit from the peace of mind that comes with:
- Over 60 years’ car hire experience.
- A commitment to the highest levels of service.
- Convenient pick-up locations around New York.
- Options like GPS, child seats and one-way car hire from New York.
- Green cars, luxury cars, family cars and fun cars.
- 24 hour, weekend, weekly or monthly car hire in New York.
New York car hire has never been easier than with Avis, and it starts here – you’ll find New York car hire tips, and links to all our New York pick-up locations are detailed below. Click a link to start your quote:
Avis Rent a Car New York locations
Avis offers car hire in New York from several rental offices:
• JFK Airport, Make a reservation
• La Guardia Airport, Make a reservation
• Hyde Park, Make a reservation
• New York West 43rd street, Make a reservation
• New York West 54th street, Make a reservation
• New York West 83rd street, Make a reservation
• New York West 31st street, Make a reservation
• New York East 11th street, Make a reservation
• New York East 43rd street, Make a reservation
• New York East 90th street, Make a reservation
• 76th street West New York & Broadway, Make a reservation
New York is one of the most important metropolitan city in the world. New York City, with a population of over 8,000,000 people, is the most populous city in the United States. It is known for its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center and for its history as a gateway for immigration to the United States.
The main attractions in New York are Time square, Central Park to the Empire State Building and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, also you can have some dinner in the most up to date restaurant and clubs of the city.
Every borough offers points of interest and places you'll want to explore. Discover New York through its attractions and landmarks, or visit the City's neighbourhoods.
New York by Hire Car - some quick tips:
• There is no RIGHT-TURN-ON-RED in NYC unless there is a sign permitting it. It is illegal in the five boroughs of NYC. PLEASE do not make right turns at red lights. People do get tickets, especially as they come in from NJ or have out-of-state plates.
• The speed limit on city streets is 30 mph, and on highways within city limits it is 50 mph, unless otherwise stated.
• Have cash for tolls for the bridges and tunnels. Or, you can use an automated toll system (EZ-pass).
• The highways are referred to as "highways", "parkways" or "expressways", not "freeways". Also they typically use the names of highways (Brooklyn-Queens Expressway), not route numbers (278).
If you are looking for other locations, please visit our car rental homepage.