|Start time||End time||Price|
Milan Car Rental with Avis
Avis car hire Milan
Relax and enjoy your Milan car rental with Avis, and benefit from the peace of mind that comes with:
- Over 60 years’ car hire experience.
- A commitment to the highest levels of service.
- Convenient pick-up locations around Milan.
- Options like GPS, child seats and one-way car hire from Milan.
- Green cars, luxury cars, family cars and fun cars.
- 24 hour, weekend, weekly or monthly car hire in Milan.
To hire a car in Milan click one of the Avis car rental Milan locations below for more information.
Avis Rent a Car Milan
Avis offers car hire in Milan from several rental offices:
• Milano Malpensa Airport, Terminal 1, Make a reservation
• Milano Malpensa Airport, Terminal 2, Make a reservation
• Milano Linate Airport, Make a reservation
• Milano Piazza Diaz (Central Station), Make a reservation
• Milano Centrale Stazione (Gare d'Austerlitz), Make a reservation
• Milano Via Carnia, Make a reservation
- Milano Segrate Via Conte Suardi, Make a reservation
Avis car rental offers you the possibility of car rental in Milan and at the airports of Linate and Malpensa. Milan, the second largest city in Italy, is one of the world capital of art, fashion and shopping. Discover the heart of Milan and its history, gastronomy, nightlife and the most important monuments.
The cathedral (Duomo) and the Last Supper are worth seeing (you can book online), as is the Castello Sforzesco and the Pinacoteca di Brera (Art Museum).The best guide to Milan is published by Time Out. Use Milan as a base to see the rest of the North of Italy, notably the lakes. Como, Maggiore, Lugano and Garda are all easy day trips from Milan.
Milan by Hire Car
If you do choose to drive into Milan, you’ll find several private-operated parking lots, with hourly rates ranging approx. from 2.5 to 4 euro. In most of central Milan, curbside parking is available on a 'pay and display' basis -- look for spaces marked by blue lines. Do not use spaces within yellow lines, which are reserved to registered residents. Check the hourly rate on the signs on the sidewalk. The hourly rate depends on how far you are from the center.
If you are looking for other locations, please visit our car rental homepage.