Avis makes it easy for the Greek Travel agencies, by offering more privileges and also by making the car reservation simpler and faster for both Domestic and Outbound reservations!
The new competitive product has the following features:
1) Is available for all Travel Agencies in Greece (IATA or non-IATA).
2) You may see rates or make reservations for Greece or any other country in the world.
3) Online, real time, Domestic and Outbound reservations and you get the email confirmation in 2sec. You may send this email confirmation directly to your customer.
4) Prices are exactly the same through all Avis distribution channels: internet, call center, rental stations.
5) It includes attractive commission levels for you.
6) All offers that are available on www.avis.gr, are no available to all Greek Travel Agencies and include commission. In order to get advantage of the offers and get your commission as well, please go through the section “Special Offers” which is located under the section “Travel Agencies – Reservations”. There you will find all updated offers for abroad.
7) You can place a banner on your Travel Agency’s site, where all your customers can make their car rental bookings, for which you will get commission.
8) Rates for Greece and for most of the other countries are all inclusive and include: unlimited mileage, collision damage cover, vehicle theft cover, vehicle registration fee, airport surcharge and VAT.
So, on this section you may check rates and make bookings, using your Travel Agency code (if you do not have one already, please ask for it from Avis Hellas), in order to receive your commission.
Payment of the Rental and T.A. Commission
- You make the online reservation to Avis, on behalf of your customer, using always the Travel Agency code. Please contact Avis Hellas to receive a code, if you don’t already have one.
- Your customer pays the cost of the rental to Avis, at the time of car pick up (in Greece or in any other country). All the customers must be informed that they must own at least 1 credit card (or 2 for special car categories).
- After the rental, Avis Hellas pays you the agreed commission.
- Exception: In case Avis Hellas has already cooperation with you and has given you hard copy Avis vouchers, then the customer may prepay the rental to your agency and then you make the payment to Avis Hellas.
For any help or further questions regarding your online reservation or the booking engine’s fields, you can always use the help buttons, available on the booking engine. They are all signed as ? next to the booking engine fields.
Otherwise, you may contact the Customer Service Department:
Additionally, we inform you that our Greek Call Center is open all days except Sunday, from 09h00 until 18h00. You may contact the Avis Call Center by:
The Avis Reservation Department can be reached daily, Monday to Friday (09:00 - 18:00)
If you are not already an Avis partner, please contact our sales department:
Τel: 210 6879947 & 210 6879975
Fax: 210 6879671